It requires no prior knowledge on the subject as the important concepts are introduced throughout.
There are chapters that distinguish between the different types of trials, and an introduction to systematic reviews, health-related quality of life and health economic evaluation. The book also covers the ethical and legal requirements in setting up a clinical trial due to an increase in governance responsibilities and regulations.
- Cartesian Sonata: And Other Novellas;
- Misfit sisters : screen horror as female rites of passage.
- Dollars, Euros, and Debt: How We Got into the Fiscal Crisis, and How We Get Out of It.
This practical guidebook is ideal for busy clinicians and other health professionals who do not have enough time to attend courses or search through extensive textbooks. It will help anyone involved in undertaking clinical research, or those reading about trials.
A Concise Guide to Clinical Trials
Skip to Main Content. First published: 10 April About this book Clinical trials have revolutionized the way disease is prevented, detected and treated, and early death avoided, and they continue to be an expanding area of research. They are central to the work of pharmaceutical companies, and there are many academic and public sector organizations that conduct trials on a wide variety of interventions, including drugs, devices, surgical techniques, and changes in behaviour and lifestyle.
Reviews "This book will be of interest to clinicians who carry out their own trials or become part of multi centre trials. It is an excellent reference guide and provides good background reading material for courses on clinical trials.
A Concise Guide to Clinical Trials / Edition 1
Free Access. Summary PDF Request permissions.
- A Concise Guide to Clinical Trials;
- A Concise Guide to Clinical Trials / Edition 1.
- About This Item.
PDF Request permissions. Tools Get online access For authors.
Email or Customer ID. Forgot password?
- A Concise Guide to Clinical Trials by Allan Hackshaw (ebook).
- ISBN 13: 9780615507675.
- Manufacturing Handbook of Best Practices: An Innovation, Productivity, and Quality Focus (St. Lucie Press Apics Series on Resource Management);
- A Concise Guide to Clinical Trials by Allan Hackshaw.
- Alexander of Macedon, 356–323 B.C.: A Historical Biography!
Old Password. New Password.