Already have an account?
Analysis Of Numerical Methods
Login in here. Transactions of the Japan Society of Civil Engineers. Journal home Journal issue About the journal. Toshikazu Kawamoto [in Japanese] [in Japanese]. Published: December 25, received: October 25, Released: August 24, accepted: - [Advance Publication] Released: - corrected: -. Article overview.
The piecewise parabolic method for elastic-plastic flow in solids
References Related articles 0. Figures 0. Information related to the author. Topics from this paper.
Error analysis mathematics Well-posed problem Displacement mapping Social inequality. Iterative method John D.
- Numerical approximations of problems in plasticity: error analysis and solution algorithms.
- Remember Me When Im Gone: The Rich and Famous Write Their Own Epitaphs and Obituaries?
- Zen Sex: The Way of Making Love.
Citations Publications citing this paper. A variational formulation of the coupled thermo-mechanical boundary-value problem for general dissipative solids Qing Yanga , L. Stainierb , M.
- Open Engineering.
- Revealing the Inner Worlds of Young Children: The MacArthur Story Stem Battery and Parent-Child Narratives.
- An analytical benchmark with combined pressure and shear loading for elastoplastic numerical models.
- Bingham plastic!
The variational formulation of viscoplastic constitutive updates Adrian John L. References Publications referenced by this paper. Computational plasticity : the variational basis and numerical analysis Weimin Han , B. Daya Reddy.
Bingham plastic - Wikipedia
Numerical analysis and simulation of plasticity J. Revanth Reddy , Gregory C. Daya Reddy , James B.